Is capable of inspecting any heat exchanger tube in the world (ferrous or nonferrous), and can do it faster than any other eddy current system. Everything that is needed to inspect any heat exchanger from the largest power plant condenser to the smallest feed water heater, all in one portable unit.
- High speed 2-meter per second inspection speed;
- Up to 8 kHz sample rate;
- High speed 5-meter per second automatic data analysis;
- Peak-to-peak or maximum rate of change data analysis;
- Built-in 4.2 Gb optical disk drive for data storage;
- All in one 27 pound unit, 12.0 H x 15.5 W x 8.5 D inches.
- Extensive on line help, training video tapes available;
- Tube sheet mapping;
- Report generation.
- Simultaneous Injection (SI);
- Simultaneous Sampling (SS);
- Eddy Current Data Acquisition Hardware;
- Data Storage on Built-in Optical Disk Drive;
- Automatic or Manual Data Analysis;
- Tube Sheet Mapping;
- Report Generation.