- Non-destructive inspection of carbon steel, copper, brass, cupro-nickel, ferritic and other alloys;
- For tube inside diameter 0.250 inch (6.35mm) and up;
- Common usage includes boiler tubes, heat exchanger tubes, and storage tank roofs, floors, walls;
- Used in power generation, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and petro-chemical plants;
- Supports T4 + Saturn techniques for finned tubes;
- Small and large bore applications;
- Complies with ASTM standard practice E2096.05 for RFT (Remote Field Testing) of ferrous exchanger tubes;
- Designed to meet many special applications such as flat plate and pipe inspection from the inside or outside.
- Superb pit detection capabilities;
- Dual frequency processing for high sensitivity near tube supports;
- High-quality, low noise instrumentation for a wide variety of applications;
- Backed by Russell’s highly-rated RFT training and technical support.
- Integrates examination planning, data acquisition, analysis, and report generation;
- Voltage plane display and analysis for maximum flaw information;
- Specialized Remote Field analysis channels including support plate suppression and uniform wall loss signal filter.