MX series Magnetic Benches provide the optimal solution for the testing of small and medium-sized ferromagnetic details. Typical work pieces that can be inspected are: pressed, forged, cast pieces, machined details, e.g. for detecting cracks or breaking originating during the material forming phase, during the machining phase (typical grinding cracks), for inappropriate heat treatment (hardening cracks), rolling, welding flaws, etc… They can be used in any industrial sector: steel, automotive, aeronautical, railways, naval, chemical, etc.
Ease of use, high reliability, low cost makes it the most widely used method.
- Solid painted steel frame;
- Contact heads, one fixed and one movable, for adjustment to the length of the work piece under test;
- Contact bearings in stranded copper wire or anti-flooding material, for optimizing electrical contact;
- Multi-turn coils;
- A generator;
- A/turns generator;
- Equipment calibration in compliance with the ASME standards and certification with Accredia (SIT) traceability;
- Pneumatic device for work piece clamping;
- Manual or automatic spraying;
- Control panel with PLC for adjustment and control;
- Analog or digital ammeters;
- 400W black light;
- Optional darkening booth;
- Accident prevention devices;
- CE mark.
|Model||Current AC/DC||A.Turns||KVA||Lenght [cm]||Max Diam. [mm]||Size [mm]|
|MX-500||2.000||10.000||15||500||65||1.600 x 1.000|
|MX-1000||4.000||30.000||25||1000||115||1.900 x 1.450|
|MX-1200||4.000||30.000||25||1.200||160||2.300 x 1.200|
|MX-1600||5.000||40.000||45||1.600||195||2.600 x 1.450|
|MX-2000||6.000||40.000||70||2.000||350||3.000 x 1.450|
- Detection of lengthwise flaws (electric test A);
- Detection of crosswise flaws (magnetic test A/turns);
- Detection of flaws of any orientation (electric A + magnetic A/turns tests).
- Flaw detection: surface and subsurface;
- A/Asp value adjustment: electronic;
- Electro-pneumatic control;
- Detection medium: magnetic powder in oil or water-based liquid suspension, fluorescent or natural light;
- Pneumatic supply: 5/6 atm;
- Power supply: 380V - 50Hz.