ect 48 Micro Dock
- Simultaneous Sampling (SS)
- Automatic data analysis
- 4 frequency 8 channel inspections for both ferrous and non-ferrous heat exchanger tubes
- Four independently selected simultaneous frequencies
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) HP & LP filtering provides lower noise
- Defect depth measurement functions
- ect 48 Data Analysis Software
- ect Frequency Transforms use eddy current signals in the frequency domain, making it easy to distinguish between magnetic inclusions, roll stops, and serious defects
- ect Data Storage Software
- ect Report Software reads the defect list provided by the ect 48 Data Analysis Software and provides tube sheet maps color-coded based on defect depth
- The smallest and lightest in the industry
- Supports combination RFT/NFT probes for inspecting ferrous tubes
- Multiplex mode: 32 Channels
ect DATA Analysis Software
The ect Data Analysis Software scans the data from the beginning. It automatically identifies and then stops on each defect, analyzing the defect, and presenting the Analyst with the phase angle, voltage, and per cent wall loss. The per cent wall loss is determined by a user definable look-up table.
ect AutoMAD Software
The ect AutoMAD Software is an add on to the ect Data Analysis Software. It analyzes the entire length of the tube between the expansion zones and tracks the ten deepest defects encountered, at a speed of five meters of tube per second. At the end of this analysis, the ten deepest defects are presented to the Analyst in a list in the menu. The sSoftware also adds the capability to automatically detect and number support plates in real time as the data is being acquired and also during the data analysis function.
ect Power Report Software
This software is used to draw tube sheet maps. It reads the defect list generated by the ect Data Analysis or ect AutoMAD software and generates color coded tube sheet maps. color coded tube sheet maps. See the separate brochure on the ect Power Report Software for additional information.