Standard Portable and Fixed Lamps
RW400W-F 250/400W fixed blacklight and RW400W-PG 400W portable black light. The outstanding performance of these products make the traditional 100W lamp now obsolete. The lighting obtained, both in terms of power and of extension of the inspected area, is at least 10 times as powerful and allows to use RW400F also without darkening booths/cabin.
The main features are:
- More than 6.000 µW/cm2, 380 mm far;
- Wide evenly illuminated area (800×400 mm);
- Lightweight: 1,5 kg;
- Cooling fan;
- Can be used without darkening booths;
- Effective and safe UV filter: it filters the light emitted transmitting only light with a 320 ÷ 380 nm wavelength, with peak at 365 nm.
Spot Portable Lamps RW100W-S
Spot type bulb an filter: save money and get a good lamp for your fluorescent MPI and PT tests.
Ultra-Light Portable Labino PS-135
PS135: The most widely used black light, composed of power supply, lamp-holder with ergonomic grip.
- Maximum lighting after 5-10 sec;
- Very low consumption and minimum heating;
- Can work on batteries.
Available in three versions:
- FLOODLIGHT (3.500 µW/cm2);
- MIDLIGHT (8.000 µW/cm2);
- SPOTLIGHT (>50.000 µw/cm2).
Stanard Battery Lamps – Labino TrAc Pack PRO
A portable battery-operated lamp, consisting of a luminary unit and a battery/electronics unit. As this model includes the Labino special charger PSU and a cigarette lighter cable it provides three possibilities of operation:
- From mains via the PSU with simultaneous charging of internal battery;
- From an external 12-24VDC source via the cigarette lighter cable;
- From the internal battery.
Charging time: 4-5 hours. Operating time 1 hour and 20 minutes.