TemaFlux’s strength comes from:
- Fast delivery times, thanks to the ready availability of standard products in stock
- Flexibility in response and request handling thanks to streamlined and efficient structure
- Expertise and technical skills through internal certificate at level three personnel according to UNI EN ISO 9712 in the principal methods of Non Destructive Control.
As a manufacturer, TemaFlux builds machines and products for Magnetic Particle Inspection (counters, generators, yokes, Wood lights).
In recent years, TemaFlux has developed a business unit dedicated to the solution of complex problems related to demagnetization, with new and technologically advanced equipment.
As a distributor, TemaFlux has exclusive rights, or the right of resale, of important Italian and foreign brands.
As a manufacturer and distributor, TemaFlux srl deals with supplies and services for:
- Non Destructive Testing (i.e., magnetic, ultrasound, penetrant, eddy current)
- Degaussing materials
- Control of material properties (i.e., hardness, tensile)
- Testing laboratory equipment
- Marking and writing
- Repair and service assistance
- Calibration and certification service
Founded in 1993 as TemaTest, the company then changed its name to TemaFlux in 2003.
Continuing the success of TemaTest, TemaFlux bases its activity on “customer satisfaction”: professional and careful acquisition of the problems, as technical support to their solution by a proposition of suitable, effective and reliable means, as supply of requisite service and as after sale technical assistance.
The company’s Quality Management System Certification, obtained in 2003, complies with the Standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
TemaFlux avails itself of qualified Italian and foreign suppliers that grant technical assistance and advice.
The contact with the customers is mainly maintained by internal staff, but TemaFlux avails itself also of external distributors and agents.
According to its continual improvement process, TemaFlux has now obtained internal Level 3 according UNI EN ISO 9712 in MT, UT and PT methods and Level 2 in VT method technicians.
With respect to the the Ecology, In 2010, with respect to the environment, TemaFlux installed a partially integrated 20kWp Photovoltaic Plant.
Via Tartaglia, 11 – 25064 Gussago (BS) – Italy
Tel. +39 030 322079 – Fax +39 030 311872
VAT IT and Business register of Brescia number: 02397750981
Corporation stock € 50.000,00
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com
A registered ISO 9001:2008 company ISO 9001:2008 certificate