Our Standard magnetic benches cover almost all of the standard applications and can be modified for non-standard applications.
Custom-made solutions can be tailored to suit different requirements.
Magnetic Benches – Stationary Units – Metalloscopes
Magnetic Benches provide the optimal solution for the testing of small and medium-sized ferromagnetic details.
Typical work pieces that can be inspected are: pressed, forged, cast pieces, machined details, e.g. for detecting cracks or breaking originating during the material forming phase, during the machining phase (typical grinding cracks), for inappropriate heat treatment (hardening cracks), rolling, welding flaws, etc… They can be used in any industrial sector: steel, automotive, aeronautical, railways, naval, chemical, etc.
Ease of use, high reliability, and low cost makes it the most widely used method.
MX Magnetic Benches consist in:
- Solid painted steel frame
- Contact heads, one fixed and one movable, for adjustment to the length of the work piece under test; optional external motorized coil that moves from head to toe of the pieces
- Contact bearings in stranded copper wire or anti-flooding material, for optimizing electrical contact
- Excitation field directly in the test heads through the built-in multi-turns coils and the yoke shaped magnetic core
- A generator
- A/turns generator
- Equipment calibration in compliance with the ASME standards and certification with LAT traceability
- Pneumatic device for work piece clamping
- Manual or automatic spraying
- Control panel with PLC for adjustment and control
- Analog or digital ammeters
- 400W black light
- Optional darkening booth
- Accident prevention devices
- CE mark
|Model||Current AC/DC||A.Turns||KVA||Lenght [cm]||Max Diam. [mm]||Size [mm]|
|MX-500||2.000||10.000||15||500||65||1.600 x 1.000|
|MX-1000||4.000||15.000||25||1.000||115||1.900 x 1.200|
|MX-1200||4.000||30.000||25||1.200||160||2.300 x 1.200|
|MX-1600||5.000||40.000||45||1.600||195||2.600 x 1.200|
|MX-2000||6.000||40.000||70||2.000||350||3.000 x 1.450|
3 testing settings:
- Longitudinal defects detection (electric test A)
- Transversal defects detection (magnetic test A/turns)
- Detection of flaws of any orientation (electric A + magnetic A/turns tests)
- Flaw detection: surface and subsurface
- A/Asp value adjustment: electronic
- Electro-pneumatic control
- Detection medium: magnetic powder in oil or water-based liquid suspension, fluorescent or natural light
- Pneumatic supply: 5/6 atm
- Power supply: 380V – 50Hz
We provide generators that can supply, in addition to the traditional AC and HWDC currents, also the single-phase FWDC and three-phase FWDC currents with Quick Break current breaking device, in compliance with the MIL and ASTM standards.
TemaFlux’s technical staff can repair, overhaul, certify any bench or carriage-mounted equipment of any manufacturer.